- Can I connect the OK app to other devices like a tablet or laptop?
- I have scanned a barcode in my OK app at the checkout, but nothing happens. What's wrong?
- What does it mean when I see a "Temporarily unavailable" alert in my payment account?
- Why isn’t the OK code not necessary when opening the OK app?
- My OK app is reporting the following notification ‘You are not connected’. What should I do?
- My OK app crashed or stopped responding. What should I do?
- I lost / forgot my OK code. What should I do?
- I haven't received a confirmation text message via text message. How do I proceed?
- I haven't received a confirmation email. How do I proceed?
- How do I reset my existing account?
- How can I transfer my OK app to my new mobile phone?
- How can I change my OK code?
- Where can I find my account ID?
- Where is my address needed for and where can I fill in or change this?
- Where is my email address needed for and where can I fill up or change this?
- Why is my mobile phone number needed and where can I submit or change this?
- Why is my name needed and where can I submit or change this?
- Your OK app in ‘offline mode’
- How do you forward a coupon or punch card?
- How do I delete a coupon or a card?
- My ID or card is not in the list. What can I do?
- I get the message "No barcode found" when uploading a card. What should I do?
- Can I add my driver's license, passport and ID card to the OK app and then apply it as an official ID?
- How do I delete an ID or card?